May 15, 2024, 06:46:35 am

Author Topic: Reporting Sephiroth  (Read 4071 times)

Dead_Man

• Server Mod
    • View Profile
Re: Reporting Sephiroth
« Reply #15 on: July 22, 2010, 10:20:26 pm »
oh I forgot to add earlier

posting this in the public when you have access to the staff section makes you a jerk too foxtrot
(and don't go ahead saying 'this is section is made for admin reports' or whatever too)
well... guess what... this is admin reports.... troll us... this stills the right section to make this reports

/on-topic
i dunno what you see, but what i see is that hes abusing admin powers and disrespecting lower levels of administration as if they were your slaves, and they needed to lick your ass all the time... we all know hes respected, and i respect him too... but as im seeing here, you are becoming immature with the power... (Fidel Castro FTW)... you work for the piece of your country, but when you get the right powers, you will only make it worse :S
« Last Edit: July 22, 2010, 10:24:35 pm by Dead_Man »

Tobi

• Server Mod
  • D:
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: July 26, 2010, 10:44:02 am »
oh I forgot to add earlier

posting this in the public when you have access to the staff section makes you a jerk too foxtrot
(and don't go ahead saying 'this is section is made for admin reports' or whatever too)
well... guess what... this is admin reports.... troll us... this stills the right section to make this reports

/on-topic
i dunno what you see, but what i see is that hes abusing admin powers and disrespecting lower levels of administration as if they were your slaves, and they needed to lick your ass all the time... we all know hes respected, and i respect him too... but as im seeing here, you are becoming immature with the power... (Fidel Castro FTW)... you work for the piece of your country, but when you get the right powers, you will only make it worse :S
agree.

thanks to Darky for the awesome Siggy xD
Ashley: HEY HOMOZ I POSTED THIS RATHER RELIVENT AND IMPORTANT THREAD LIKE ALMOST 4 DAYS AGO AN I SEE 18 VIEWS BUT ONLY ONE RESPONCE HOW MANY OF U ARE BRICK WALLS BC IT FEELS LIKE IM TALKING TO ONE

CoLa_z0r

• Server Admin
  • Hobo
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: July 30, 2010, 02:43:18 am »
don't get butthurt with my post...

@Sephiroth: You've always been kinda weird from time to time, suddenly bumping in and spamming the hell out (like in XE), and suddenly abusing your rights once in a while but normally you're good. I bet some people don't like that.

@Foxtrot: Yes, although it says Admin Reports, and this topic is about Admin Reports, you should very well know that by doing this, your ruining the reputation of the whole staff. If you have thought about it, you wouldn't post here in the first place. Obviously from our point of view, you wanted the whole community to see how bad sephiroth is as an admin.

So the solution, I think we should introduce a new system, sth like 'Probation'. Not exactly a demotion, but like a time where the person remorses(?). Cause seph is a respected, experienced player, and in my opinion, he should stop bursting out like that once in a while.

Oh and another solution would be being more intimate together, which I bet won't happen. Soon.

The main problem here right now, I think, is that the people of VC:MP community are very discriminative of some people. Ofc if the person deserves it, there would be no question about that discrimination, but if all of you really consider yourself matured, I don't think you should be flaming each other and being sarcastic or w/e on a public forum.
Another main problem is different styles of admin. As the log which fox showed, Seph has been nurtured from ULK+XE (I'm not being negative here, just saying the facts seph), I've been based on LW, fox based on LW as well I think, Zegro, kinda in between. Anwyays I'm not sure of everyone, but we all do have different basis on adminships. If we were to grow as a good server, we should get rid of them and become one.

Javi

• Server Admin
  • Hobo
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: July 30, 2010, 11:45:03 am »
Yeah I agree with most of what you said. But I got kinda confused when you started talking about Zegro and to "get rid of them". What do you mean?  :unsure:

Foxtrot

• Server Mod
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: July 30, 2010, 07:31:51 pm »

@Sephiroth: You've always been kinda weird from time to time, suddenly bumping in and spamming the hell out (like in XE), and suddenly abusing your rights once in a while but normally you're good. I bet some people don't like that.

@Foxtrot: Yes, although it says Admin Reports, and this topic is about Admin Reports, you should very well know that by doing this, your ruining the reputation of the whole staff. If you have thought about it, you wouldn't post here in the first place. Obviously from our point of view, you wanted the whole community to see how bad sephiroth is as an admin.

So the solution, I think we should introduce a new system, sth like 'Probation'. Not exactly a demotion, but like a time where the person remorses(?). Cause seph is a respected, experienced player, and in my opinion, he should stop bursting out like that once in a while.

Oh and another solution would be being more intimate together, which I bet won't happen. Soon.

The main problem here right now, I think, is that the people of VC:MP community are very discriminative of some people. Ofc if the person deserves it, there would be no question about that discrimination, but if all of you really consider yourself matured, I don't think you should be flaming each other and being sarcastic or w/e on a public forum.
Another main problem is different styles of admin. As the log which fox showed, Seph has been nurtured from ULK+XE (I'm not being negative here, just saying the facts seph), I've been based on LW, fox based on LW as well I think, Zegro, kinda in between. Anwyays I'm not sure of everyone, but we all do have different basis on adminships. If we were to grow as a good server, we should get rid of them and become one.

I think every1 knows why you are doing your best here trying to back seph up so I won't state the reason.

He abused his admin rights, and I reported him. I don't get the probation thing.. Why would you add something like that when you can demote him or even kick him from the admin team?. Yes, seph is a respected, experienced player bla bla, this is another reason why he shouldn't have done what he did. So stop with your "probation" ideas because it is obvious you are trying to back him up.

The rest of your post with that reputation thing and me ruining god knows what is just blah blah blah so I won't talk about that...

Yeah I agree with most of what you said. But I got kinda confused when you started talking about Zegro and to "get rid of them". What do you mean?  :unsure:

I didn't get that either but maybe he just wanted to write something somewhere and get some attention. Who knows.
« Last Edit: July 30, 2010, 07:36:26 pm by Foxtrot »

Dead_Man

• Server Mod
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: July 30, 2010, 07:52:46 pm »

well.. i kinda agree with all the things you've said, but notthe probation thing... as you said hes an experienced player and respected and all that (like i said in my first post too), but as i said, and fox did too, thats 1 more reason for him to know not to do it, plus, as you said he has been "unstable" in his attitudes since ever (sry if i got you wrong), but if he has been like this since ever, its not like he would change in a 1/2 month probation or w/e we can call it.

Sephiroth

• Server Admin
  • Hobo
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: July 30, 2010, 08:35:53 pm »
READ THIS ENTIRE POST, AND READ IT CAREFULLY BEFORE YOU RESPOND.

I've read every post in this topic, and here's my response.

Foxtrot, it's obvious you're doing the best you can to make me out to be the worst person in any situation possible.

You criticise others when they don't fully agree with you 100%

And like I said, what I did wasn't really "wrong", the guy was flaming everyone in the server, and said he has to go like 15 times, he's also not a random nub like you said, he knows exactly what he's doing, and so did alot of other people. The guy is clearly a troll.

As for Dead_Man, you really don't need to comment on this, because everything you say is obviously biased.

As for CoLa, I appreciate your willingness to give me a chance, but if people want to freak out over a kick like that, then I obviously don't belong on the admin team, because as you said, there's different administrative discretions throughout vcmp, and I follow the older one, almost LW/Hanney/S2J style. I get the job done for sure, however, i will joke around once in a while, and you didn't see the player i kicked come here and make a report straight away did you? And believe me, he does know how if he wanted to..

It was GoldGate/FoxTrot who made this report, because he rises at the opportunity to make me look bad whenever given it.

As for this log:

Aight so I managed to get the irc logs with that fight :

Code: [Select]
[17:51] <@Shark> ** [VU]FoxTrot killed <TLN>Scream (M60) (Left Leg)
[17:51] <@Mario> [0] <TLN>Scream: fucking paki
[17:51] <@Shark> ** [VU]FoxTrot killed [DU]Javi (Stubby) (Left Leg)
[17:51] <@Mario> [4] [DU]Javi: who's throwing nades
[17:51] <@Shark> [0] <TLN>Scream: !Heal
[17:51] <@Mario> [4] [DU]Javi: D:
[17:51] <@Shark> [0] <TLN>Scream: !heal
[17:51] <@Mario> [0] <TLN>Scream: i bet foxtrot
[17:51] <@Shark> ** [VU]FoxTrot killed [DU]Javi (M60) (Body)
[17:51] <@Mario> [6] [VU]FoxTrot: club
[17:51] <@Shark> [0] <TLN>Scream: he's a little paki
[17:51] <@Mario> [4] [DU]Javi: fu then >:(
[17:51] <@Shark> [6] [VU]FoxTrot: wtf
[17:51] <@Mario> [1] [DUz]ClubAmerica: hhohoho
[17:51] <@Shark> [4] [DU]Javi: !shop
[17:51] <@Mario> [6] [VU]FoxTrot: i dun't even have nades
[17:51] <@Shark> [3] <TLN>BlueWaffle: !heal is gay
[17:57] <@Shark> [4] [DU]Javi: [SAE[a]Scream
[17:57] <@Mario> [6] [VU]FoxTrot: scream i suggest you should watch your mouth
[17:57] <@Shark> [4] [DU]Javi: is that your samp nick?
[17:57] <@Mario> [0] <TLN>Scream: ye
[17:57] <@Shark> [3] <TLN>BlueWaffle: why's that fox?
[17:57] <@Mario> [4] [DU]Javi: kk
[17:57] <@Shark> [3] <TLN>BlueWaffle: what will you do?
[17:57] <@Mario> [0] <TLN>Scream: i suggest u stfu little kid
[17:57] <@Shark> [6] [VU]FoxTrot: well seph
[17:57] <@Mario> [6] [VU]FoxTrot: you are an admin right?
[17:57] <@Shark> [3] <TLN>BlueWaffle: abuse him with admin commands and get demoted?
[17:57] <@Mario> [3] <TLN>BlueWaffle: pro pro
[17:58] <@Shark> [3] <TLN>BlueWaffle: yeah i am
[17:58] <@Mario> ** <TLN>Scream killed Yoni (M60) (Right Arm)
[17:58] <@Shark> [1] Yoni: a
[17:58] <@Mario> [3] <TLN>BlueWaffle: but you're threatening scream
[17:58] <@Shark> [6] [VU]FoxTrot: and why didn't you mute him?
[17:58] <@Mario> [3] <TLN>BlueWaffle: and i wanna know why
[17:58] <@Shark> [3] <TLN>BlueWaffle: mute him?
[17:58] <@Mario> [3] <TLN>BlueWaffle: for what
[17:58] <@Shark> [6] [VU]FoxTrot: yes
[17:58] <@Mario> [3] <TLN>BlueWaffle: LOL
[17:58] <@Shark> [6] [VU]FoxTrot: insulting admins
[17:58] <@Mario> [3] <TLN>BlueWaffle: LMFAO
[17:58] <@Shark> [3] <TLN>BlueWaffle: insulting admins is not a fucking rule
[17:58] <@Mario> [4] [DU]Javi: ...insulting admins?
[17:58] <@Shark> [6] [VU]FoxTrot: yea
[17:58] <@Mario> [3] <TLN>BlueWaffle: we're not over the regular players
[17:58] <@Shark> [3] <TLN>BlueWaffle: your administrative knowledge = shit
[17:58] <@Mario> [6] [VU]FoxTrot: that's not what Thijn told me
[17:58] <@Shark> [3] <TLN>BlueWaffle: i don't give a fuck
[17:58] <@Mario> [3] <TLN>BlueWaffle: you probably misinterpreted it
[17:59] <@Shark> ** <TLN>Scream killed Yoni (M60) (Body)
[17:59] <@Mario> [6] [VU]FoxTrot: i just talked with him
[17:59] <@Shark> [1] Yoni: aaaaaaaaaaaaa trappa
[17:59] <@Mario> [0] <TLN>Scream: well
[17:59] <@Shark> [0] <TLN>Scream: there shouldnt be such rule if there are any faggy admins
[17:59] <@Shark> [3] <TLN>BlueWaffle: mods*
[17:52] <@Shark> [4] [DU]Javi: sure is
[18:02] <@Mario> [6] [VU]FoxTrot: when did I do that?
[18:02] <@Shark> [3] <TLN>BlueWaffle: I've known you for two years foxtrot
[18:02] <@Mario> [0] <TLN>Scream: you !heal after every fightw
[18:02] <@Shark> [3] <TLN>BlueWaffle: and you're always the same
[18:02] <@Mario> [0] <TLN>Scream: or telekill people
[18:02] <@Shark> [0] <TLN>Scream: you even !heal when ur on the ground
[18:02] <@Mario> [6] [VU]FoxTrot: lol so?
[18:02] <@Shark> [3] <TLN>BlueWaffle: it's not allowed
[18:02] <@Mario> [6] [VU]FoxTrot: i can !heal whenever I want
[18:03] <@Shark> [4] [DU]Javi: that's death evading
[18:03] <@Mario> [6] [VU]FoxTrot: on the ground in air
[18:03] <@Shark> [3] <TLN>BlueWaffle: death evading
[18:03] <@Mario> [6] [VU]FoxTrot: anytime
[18:03] <@Shark> [3] <TLN>BlueWaffle: thanks for the confession.
[18:03] <@Mario> [6] [VU]FoxTrot: i never deathevaded
[18:03] <@Shark> [4] [DU]Javi: foxtrot, that's death evading lol
[18:03] <@Mario> [6] [VU]FoxTrot: i heal after a fight
[18:03] <@Mario> [0] <TLN>Scream: and when ur on the ground
[18:03] <@Shark> [6] [VU]FoxTrot: not within a fight
[18:03] <@Shark> [0] <TLN>Scream: after i shot u
[18:03] <@Mario> [0] <TLN>Scream: u just said so
[18:03] <@Shark> [3] <TLN>BlueWaffle: you just admitted to healing on the ground
[18:03] <@Mario> [0] <TLN>Scream: idiot
[18:03] <@Shark> [3] <TLN>BlueWaffle: -.-
[18:03] <@Mario> [6] [VU]FoxTrot: wtf
[18:03] <@Shark> [4] [DU]Javi: gonna install the remwat thingy anyways
[18:03] <@Mario> ** <TLN>Scream killed XxRumbaaaaaxX (M60) (Head)
[18:03] <@Shark> [4] [DU]Javi: o/
[18:03] <@Mario> [4] [DU]Javi: q
[18:03] <@Shark> ** [4] [DU]Javi left the server. (Quit)
[18:03] <@Mario> [6] [VU]FoxTrot: I didn't heal when I was knocked down
[18:04] <@Shark> [0] <TLN>Scream: gypsie
[18:04] <@Mario> [0] <TLN>Scream: gypsy*
[18:04] <@Shark> ** [6] [VU]FoxTrot left the server. (Quit)

You admit that you death-evaded in this, and this log clearly puts you in the wrong as well. You were also flaming scream for no reason, and telling me to mute him because you didn't like what he was saying. Granted, scream is quite an asshole, I agree, HOWEVER we cannot and will not take away the freedom of speech from the players.

Dead_Man

• Server Mod
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: July 30, 2010, 08:52:31 pm »
   ok... i had a big text in here, but i wasnt login and i lost it so i will make a summary.

I didnt completly explained myself when i said that you were a experienced admin and respected... i said that was another reason to not make things like this... but it is a reason to give him a chance too...
   What im saying is that he sould get a chance, and if he comes up with an attitude of this kind, you could demote him or w/e you want to do.

basicly was it... with some crappy text in the middle

Foxtrot

• Server Mod
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: July 31, 2010, 07:07:25 am »
You admit that you death-evaded in this, and this log clearly puts you in the wrong as well. You were also flaming scream for no reason, and telling me to mute him because you didn't like what he was saying. Granted, scream is quite an asshole, I agree, HOWEVER we cannot and will not take away the freedom of speech from the players.

Look at the log again and you will see 3 guys flaming me (zegro scream and you) and javi saying random things. You and your clan mates were spamming the chat so bad I couldn't even had the chance to see everything you were saying because I had to defend myself too. So while I was typing the chat was flowing with tones of messages.

Yes scream was flaming me and you didn't take any action on that. But let's be honest, if he was flaming you we all know the situation wouldn't have been the same.

j.king

• Server Admin
  • Hobo
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: August 11, 2010, 08:28:14 pm »
anyways foxtrot you, I, and tons of people know the origin of this topic is due to personal spite.

Deny that^ as much as you want, but its fairly obvious since the scream incident. Anyways from what you posted as "admin abuse" which imo is just pathetic. Some of you lw mirc regulars might have noticed me doing the same to regular players as they can understand it is a joke, or i /c slap just for the lulz.

Imo seph can admin, but ye at times he can become really annoying with forum spamming and trolling etc, but he gets the job done and is most of the time fun to be around with.

Javi

• Server Admin
  • Hobo
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: August 12, 2010, 11:28:16 am »
Thing about Seph is, he sure is a dick sometimes (/me runs), but when it comes to administrative duties, he's really good at it. I don't think a demotion should be of any help.

Foxtrot

• Server Mod
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: August 13, 2010, 05:50:51 am »
anyways foxtrot you, I, and tons of people know the origin of this topic is due to personal spite.

Deny that^ as much as you want, but its fairly obvious since the scream incident. Anyways from what you posted as "admin abuse" which imo is just pathetic. Some of you lw mirc regulars might have noticed me doing the same to regular players as they can understand it is a joke, or i /c slap just for the lulz.

Imo seph can admin, but ye at times he can become really annoying with forum spamming and trolling etc, but he gets the job done and is most of the time fun to be around with.

So your are actually telling me that it's ok to kick people from time to time just for the lulz because this is your "style". Well, i've seen this behaviour at Hanney in lw but he was doing it with Don and people he knows. Seph just kicked a random guy because he said bye. That guy complained about this on the VU forums and i thought it wasn't fair from Seph to do such thing. So you hanney fan boys should stop acting like you know how to use ur admin powers in ur own piece of shit "style" because it ain't fair at all.

OutlawZ

• Server Mod
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: August 13, 2010, 10:38:14 am »
 :music:

:thumbsdown: :angelic:

Sephiroth

• Server Admin
  • Hobo
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: August 15, 2010, 03:47:35 am »

Look at the log again and you will see 3 guys flaming me (zegro scream and you) and javi saying random things. You and your clan mates were spamming the chat so bad I couldn't even had the chance to see everything you were saying because I had to defend myself too. So while I was typing the chat was flowing with tones of messages.

rofl bullshit, we weren't even talking barely, and zegro didn't say a thing in that log.

this man is very very wise.

Thing about Seph is, he sure is a dick sometimes (/me runs), but when it comes to administrative duties, he's really good at it. I don't think a demotion should be of any help.

love you too javi :D
« Last Edit: August 22, 2010, 04:06:54 am by CoLa_z0r »

CoLa_z0r

• Server Admin
  • Hobo
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: August 22, 2010, 04:02:52 am »
One more flaming post from you scream and I'll make sure you get banned. Deleted all irrelevant posts.